The Centre’s Community Program offers financial aid through our bursaries – it’s one way we strive to make mindfulness accessible to the community. Individuals interested in attending a mindfulness therapy group but cannot afford to pay the full fee can apply to our MBCT, MBSR, MSC, or MMAU programs. We offer a limited number of pay-what-you-can bursary spots for each personal mindfulness program we offer.
Are you eligible?
- The Centre welcomes those individuals from underserved populations to apply (i.e. Indigenous, BIPOC, 2SLGBTQIA+, people living with disabilities, newcomers, etc.) or those who are currently experiencing financial instability.
- You must reside in Ontario to take part in the Bursary Program.
What’s required of me to attend a program?
- Able to participate in an in-person or online group setting
- Committed to attending weekly sessions
- Not in crisis or currently suffering from acute conditions such as severe depression or psychosis
5 Steps to Apply:
- Fill out and submit the bursary application.
- Eligible applicants will be notified of their acceptance in the program and added to the program of their preference or our waiting list if the program is full.
- As spaces become available, you will be contacted by the Centre for registration and complete the intake.
- Bursary recipients pay what they can towards the cost of the program. Please note that we cannot issue an insurance receipt for a bursary spot.