We offer 1-day, 2-day and custom mindfulness programs tailored to your organization’s needs and led by our highly qualified faculty. They can be delivered at your venue or at The Centre.
We deliver programs for all kinds of audiences, for personal or professional use, for any length of time, and at all levels. We also provide speakers for conferences and other events.
Learn how how to apply the mindfulness practices at the workplace .
Some of our custom programs include:
- What is mindfulness?
- Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Mindfulness for Mental Health
- Mindfulness for Anxiety, Depression
- Mindfulness for focus, self-awareness, and emotion regulation
- Mindfulness to increase resilience
- How to teach MBCT and/or teach MBSR
If you’re interested in a custom program, please submit this form:
If you can’t access Google Forms or if you would prefer to fill out this form on a Word document, please access the file here and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patricia Rockman MD provides an Inquiry Essentials Training at The MindSpace Clinic in Westmount, QC from October 6 – 7, 2016