Custom Programs for Organizations
Increase Attention, Awareness, and Resilience
We offer mindfulness programs led by our highly qualified faculty and tailored to your organization’s needs. They can be delivered at your venue or at The Centre for all kinds of audiences, for personal or professional use, for any length of time, and at all levels. We also provide speakers for conferences and other events.
These highly interactive workshops bring mindfulness expertise and experiential learning to your organization.
- The 1-hour workshop introduces your team to the practice of mindfulness in the workplace.
- The 3-hour workshop gives your team an overview of the theories and applications of mindfulness.
- The full-day workshop further develops the introductory concepts and applications of mindfulness.
- A customized workshop (4-week 1-hour workshops, 2 full days, etc.) can be tailored to your team!
Participants will learn tools, techniques and tips to increase their effectiveness and engagement at work and other areas of their life.
Benefits of Team Mindfulness Training
• Promote health and well-being
• Less workplace absenteeism, injury and stress
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Enhance focus, concentration and memory
• Higher rates of employee job satisfaction
• Improve emotional intelligence
Mindfulness is one of two most essential life-skills for the 21st century (INSEAD School of Business). As featured in the Harvard Business Review, Mindfulness Can Literally Change Your Brain.
The customizable workshops can include some of the following topics:
- What is mindfulness?
- Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Mindfulness for Mental Health
- Mindfulness for Anxiety, Depression
- Mindfulness for focus, self-awareness, and emotion regulation
- Mindfulness to increase resilience
- How to teach MBCT and/or teach MBSR
“Our team really enjoyed the workshop put on by the Centre for Mindfulness Studies. It was engaging, natural, and covered a lot of ground. We will be offering more services to our staff as a result. Thank you!” – Agri-Neo
“Really reinforced my need for mindfulness at work in my professional life as it can help me better serve my clients and enjoy life more. ” –City of Toronto
“Thank you so much for the excellent workshop. It went really well, the presentation covered all the key points we had in mind, the presenter had an excellent way of explaining mindfulness in a way that was easy to understand, and she was indeed highly adept at reading the crowd and making the session comfortable for everyone.” – Greenpeace
“Get zen at your desk
Mindfulness really just means focusing on what’s happening in the moment, and it’s proven—by science!—to increase productivity, collaboration and happiness. Here are three how-tos from Dr. Patricia Rockman, head of Toronto’s Centre for Mindfulness Studies.
- Just S.T.O.P.: When stressful moments arise, Stop what you’re doing, Take a breath, Observe what is showing up in your experience, and Proceed in a more mindful way.
- Breathe: Before breaking it to the board that you’ve missed your target, spend three minutes on A.G.E. (Awareness, Gathering and Expanding): one minute to become aware of your thoughts, emotions and body; another to focus on breathing at the level of the abdomen; and a final minute to expand your attention to your whole body.
- Turn distractions into reminders: Whenever your phone rings, use it as a bell to take a mindful moment. Pause to check in with what you’re feeling, whether pleasant, unpleasant or neutral. What is happening in your body? Then take one mindful breath before continuing into the next moment.”
If you’re interested in a custom program, please submit this form:
If you can’t access Google Forms or if you would prefer to fill out this form on a Word document, please access the file here and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org