Graduate Program in Mindfulness-Based Skills Development 20–122–01
Essential Skills for Mindfulness Meditation & Living a Mindful Life
Deepen and develop your practice of mindfulness in this 8-week program especially designed for graduates of MBCT, MBSR, or MSC. Whether you’ve found it challenging to maintain a daily practice since your initial program concluded or you are simply ready to take the next step toward mastering the core skills of mindfulness, this program will build on the foundations of what you have already learned and help you to integrate mindfulness into your life more fully and consistently. A signature focus of this program is on extending the discrete skills of mindfulness meditation as transferable skills, directly applicable into everyday life.
Who Should Attend
Past participants of mindfulness programs who would like to deepen their understanding and enhance their practice of mindfulness on and off the cushion.
You Will Learn To
- Increase skills for establishing mental stability and attention control
- How to identify and work with the common challenges every meditator faces
- Enhance practices for fostering emotional balance and resilience
- More ways to interrupt and replace unwanted habits
- Strengthen practices for nurturing self-compassion and kindness
- Deepen skills for becoming more present, accepting and willing
- New meditations for cultivating greater ease in mind and body
Completed Intake Forms must be submitted by Saturday, May 4th.
Intake Interviews (as required) will take place via telephone May 6th – 8th.
Sessions 1-8: May 9 – June 27, 2019 | 6:30pm – 9pm
Silent Retreat: Saturday, June 15, 2019 | 10am – 4pm
180 Sudbury Street
Toronto, ON M6J 0A8
Fees (discounted from regular $590)
Early-Bird $520 (until April 18th)
Payment, Cancellation, Refund & Exchange Policies
To find out if your third-party insurance covers all or part of a therapeutic program, visit our About Insurance page.