Online Format Requirements
Participation will be via your computer (Windows, Mac or Linux), with interactive audio, video and chat.
Please note this will be a highly interactive web-based program. Your full attention will be required.
This online course requires high-speed Internet access and that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate equipment and internet connection.
- High-speed internet connection
- Video cam (built-in or external)
- Audio microphone (built-in or external)
It is the registrant’s responsibility to complete the required technical tests on the computer and to test the internet connection that s/he will be using throughout the course. For those registrants who plan to participate from the workplace, please note that it might be necessary to involve your IT department/consultant in determining how to meet the following technical requirements.
Please complete all the following steps to successfully join the online course
- Download Zoom (video conference program) by clicking here or by clicking on https://zoom.us/download
- Click here for a PDF on how to install Zoom
- Ensure you have operational headphones/earphones – required to limit feedback
- Test your headphones/earphones with the computer you will be using
- Test your camera and microphone by clicking here or by clicking on https://zoom.us/test
If you have any questions, please contact Theo Amory at email@example.com or via phone at 647-524-6216