Intro Mindfulness for Teens
one breath at a time
The teenage years can often seem like a thrilling yet terrifying rollercoaster ride. During this time of tremendous physical and emotional growth, huge life changes and intense academic and social pressures, teens often struggle to cope. It doesn’t have to be like that.
Our introductory workshop created specifically for a teen audience will teach evidence-based techniques for:
• coping with school pressures
• reducing the anxiety that comes with trying to fit in
• improving sleep
• making it easier to socialize and enjoy life!
Who Should Attend
14 to 17 year-olds who want to learn tools they can use to deal with the stresses of daily life
Participants Will Learn
• on-the-spot-tools teens can use to deal with daily pressures
• key skills to self-manage mood swings and
• practical methods they can use to avoid over-reacting