4-week Mindfulness Booster 18–121–03
Advance your mindfulness practice
Maintaining a mindfulness practice is difficult after a multi-week group program finishes. Mindfulness Booster helps you invigorate your mindfulness skills in 4 weekly sessions.
Reinforce and deepen your meditation and movement practices with an experienced mindfulness facilitator. Return to a group that provides the space, support, and accountability for you to practice mindfulness.
Research in CBT finds that booster sessions enhances the ability to use the tools you’ve found helpful (Gearing, 2013). Enhance the skills you’ve learned in MBCT, MBSR, MSC or any other Mindfulness-Based Intervention by taking this Mindfulness Booster.
You Will Learn To
- re-energize your mindfulness meditation
- increase your motivation to continue practising
- enhance your formal and informal practice use
- develop your understanding of mindful techniques
Who Should Attend
Past participants of mindfulness programs looking to enhance their mindfulness skills. Those with no mindfulness experience should not register.
Sessions 1-4: November 21 – December 12, 2018 | 6pm – 7:30pm ** this program was originally posted as starting at 5:30pm – our sincere apologies for the mistake **
Fee: $160 ($15 OFF regular fee $175)
- As a registered charity, we do not charge HST. When you support us, you support our charitable initiatives. If you’d like to learn more, please see our Community Program
- A valid OHIP card is required for this program and must be brought to the first session
- Review our Payment, Cancellation, Refund & Exchange Policies
If you have third-party insurance, it may cover all or part of the cost of a therapeutic course. It is your responsibility to contact your insurance provider to confirm what health professions your plan covers and to verify that this coverage includes the types of therapies in question. For complete information regarding third-party insurance coverage, please click here.
Upon request, an insurance receipt for this program will be provided on behalf of Allison McLay (Registered Psychotherapist). Insurance receipts will not be available prior to the last program session.
Facilitator Allison McLay also works in a supervised practice and can provide an insurance receipt from her supervising clinical psychologist (C.Psych).