In addition to our scheduled programs (personal and professional), we also offer custom mindfulness programs tailored to your organization’s needs and led by our highly qualified faculty. They can be delivered at your venue or at The Centre.
We deliver mindfulness programs for all kinds of audiences, for personal or professional use, for any length of time, and at all levels. We also provide speakers for conferences and other events.
Programs are tailored to your audience, so they can learn how to apply the mindfulness practices in their particular situation. Typical program components include:
- What is mindfulness?
- The theoretical underpinnings of mindfulness, including how mindfulness and mindfulness-based interventions are applicable to dealing with negative moods, stress and anxiety
- The evidence base
- How to train the attention to be more present focused, increase self-awareness, and regulate emotion
- How to use mindfulness-based cognitive strategies in personal and professional life to increase resilience
- Concrete applications of mindfulness in the workplace
- The use of MBCT practices in addressing depression and anxiety at an introductory level
- How to teach mindfulness, MBCT (Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy) and MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction), including the underlying principles and clinical teaching points of the practices
If you’re interested in learning more, please contact Karen Sutherland at Karen@MindfulnessStudies.com or call us at 647.524.6216.
It would be helpful if you can provide the following information in your email:
- the type of program you’re looking for, including any issues you’d like the program to address and/or outcomes you hope to achieve
- a description of the audience, including its size and composition, e.g. are they doctors, health professionals, business leaders, as well as their level of mindfulness experience
- where and when you expect the program to take place
- how long a program you’re looking for
- your budgetary constraints
Patricia Rockman MD provides an Inquiry Essentials Training at The MindSpace Clinic in Westmount, QC from October 6 – 7, 2016